Its activity dates back to 1967, when firstly started to design and produce customised electric motors for industrial applications.
Since then its ability to focus on continuous technology development and provide high quality motors has led to increasingly success, proven by todays’ facts and figures.
- Advanced technical support and analysis centred around specific projects
- Consultancy services on customer’s specific needs, in order to find integrated solutions
- Expertise staff operating in a high- efficiency perspective
- Worldwide commissioning and aftersales support, including predictive diagnostics and preventive maintenance
- R&D Department focusing on products and technology implementation adapted to customer’s needs
- Test chambers fully equipped for power up to 2500kW for electrical motors
- Test chambers fully equipped for power up to 3000 kW at full load for synchronous generators
- Automatic Vacuum Pressure Impregnation (VPI) Systems and equipments
- 120 Ton Bridge crane
- Dynamic Balancing machines
- Undercutting machines
- Cooperation with the Electric Engineering Department of Polytechnic University of Turin
- FEA (Finite Element Analisys) softwares for mechanical and electrical analysis
- ISO9001 Certified Quality System
- ATEX Certification
- Highly qualified team of expertise
- Cooperation agreement with Rockwell Automation
- Member of AMMA, Turin Association of Metal and Mechanical Industrialists
- Member of ANIE, Federation representing the electrotechnical and electronic companies operating in Italy
- Member of EWEA, Electrical Wind Energy Association, U.S.A.
- Member of EASA, Electrical Apparatus Service Association, U.S.A.